Renato Masucci, Owner
Renato has been in construction for over 25 years. He started when he was a teenager with his brother doing drywall. He went back to school for Construction Management at George Brown. After 7-8 years of working for other people, Renato started his own business in 2004. Now he's turned his passion into a business where he focuses on quality and creating beautiful living spaces for his clients.
Joseph Masucci, Trades and Marketing Manager
Joseph began when he was a teenager by helping his dad. He's learned the business from the ground up and is now involved in every aspect. He gains satisfaction from ensuring that all projects are done on time, on budget and most of all, that the client's love the finished project! In Joseph's own words, "We treat our clients like family, because nothing beats a warm, personal touch"!
1. Initial consultation. The first step in any project is meeting the client at their residence. We ask the client what their vision is for their new space. Then, we get to work making it happen.
2. Design a plan. We draft a rough outline of the space, based on its dimensions and features. From that outline, we create a new floor plan. During this process, we provide advice and suggest changes, based on the project's dimensional, practical and budget constraints.
3. Provide a quote. Once we know what the design will look like, we provide a quote. At this stage, we can make amendments, until the client is satisfied with the price and scope of the project. Once the client agrees, we provide a legal contract for the work. This contract includes a payment schedule and a 20% deposit.
4. Scheduling. We create a schedule, from the first day through to the last day in the project. We will be on site or available for contact at any point throughout the duration of the project to ensure the clients peace of mind.
5. All done. We clean up and our clients enjoy their new space!